- Quicker setup and frees up valuable floor space.
- Universal belt clip: standard on automatic wall mount units. Easily connects to Receiving Ends, Retracta-Belt posts, and most other manufacturers' posts.
View"S-hook" belt end: standard on warehouse units, attaches to warehouse shelving or wraps around poles and connects to itself.
- Extra mounting plates: can be purchased for 412 units, allowing you to use 1 unit in several locations.
- Redesigned E-Z Back braking system: creates the safest post on the market. Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length. Ensures more consistent results and rated at over 250,000 cycles.
- High impact polycarbonate material: greatly increases durability. Typically found in bulletproof panels.
- 10 year warranty
- Individual part replacement: why pay $50 for a new assembly when you only need a $5 part?
- Stainless steel spring: keeps 2" high strength, tightly woven belt taught at any length.
- Heavy chrome plated or powder coated finishes: maximum durability.
- Stainless steel hardware: used throughout - eliminates rust potential.
ViewRed slide action manual locking belt clip: prevents accidental retractions of the belt due to line ducking.
- Hex Drive Spool & Spring Case: stronger connection - increases the lifespan of the overall product.
- Durable nylon belt: same belt in all models. Unlike our competitors, we've created new Retracta-Belt mechanisms to get a longer belt instead of cramming a thinner, less durable belt into existing posts which appear wavy and flop over.
Wall Mount Retracta-Belt® Head Systems
Wall Mount Retracta-Belt units mount to a variety of surfaces, freeing up valuable floor space in warehouses, airports, venues, stadiums, and more. Click the models below for more information about each unit.
Space saving wall mount Retracta-Belt.
Economically priced and features technology and materials that will outperform any other low-cost wall mount on the market.
Our most popular wall mount unit with a universal belt end.
The longest and most rugged wall mount