Mini Socket Mounted Retracta-Belt® Crowd Control PostsModel 300MS
View Mini Socket Installation Video
Exclusive to Visiontron: The Mini Socket Mounted Retracta-Belt® stanchion is an easy-to-install way to keep your queue in place with minimal surface impact to your floors. It’s available in most Retracta-Belt® post styles, and can be installed in a wide range of floor materials and depths. Popular in airports and other leased facilities.
The 7/8" diameter socket is installed easily using a core drill and epoxy. When posts are not needed, they simply unscrew and are replaced by the provided socket cap, leaving a flat surface with minimal obstructions and no tripping hazard.
|Testimonal from Charles Goedken, Manager of International Operations at the Port of Seattle|
|"The flexible Mini Socket posts have a much more attractive appearance than portable stanchions, and the saving in space from the base is unparalleled.|
|The standard portable stanchion has a base that takes up almost a foot, which is space that is often essential in space-constrained areas. Without that base, we can maximize the space we have and provide a smoother experience for our passengers.|
The installation was very quick and easy. We were able to replace old fixed railings with Mini Socket posts overnight.|
|We will continue to replace portable stanchions and fixed railings all around the airport with Mini Socket posts. They have been less expensive than other products and also more reliable."|
|Click Here to read more|
Mini Socket Retracta-Belt Features
- Minimal installation depth: only requires a 2" deep hole versus a 6" deep hole for standard floor sockets, allowing it to accommodate thinner floors where other permanent sockets can’t be installed.
- Neat installation, clean results: takes approximately 10 minutes to install each socket.
- Flush-mounted sockets: are more visually appealing on the floor surface when posts are removed than standard sockets.
- Saves money: on installation labor costs compared to other permanent/ semi-permanent stanchions.
- Multiple anchor options: accommodate different installation methods, floor depths and materials including terrazzo, tile, wood and cement.
- Minimal footprint: When posts are removed, the flush-mounted 7/8" diameter socket is more visually appealing on the floor surface than standard sockets.
- Posts remove easily from the socket: making floor maintenance easy.
- Internal spring-loaded assembly: allows the post to lean about 10 degrees in any direction, so it absorbs impact from accidental abuse such as carts.
- Nylon disc: protects end of the post and floor surface from getting damaged due to post movement.
- Rotates 350 degrees: so you can align your belts and easily change the queue configuration.
- 10 posts ship together in one box: for a significantly reduced shipping cost.
- 10 year warranty.
Mini Socket Retracta-Belt Options
- Customizable: have it your way with logo or message imprinting on the belt or caps and custom colored posts.
- Receiver post: no belt and internal mechanism for lower cost.
- Multiple Stanchions Available: including Conventional Posts, and Retracta-Belt 10', 15', 30', Dual Line, and Display Posts.
Retracta-Belt Mounting Options Comparison Chart
Post Finishes Available