Wall Mount Retracta-Belt® Crowd Control Unit - 10' Belt
Wall Mount Retractable Belt Barriers for Access Control, Maintenance, and Repair
Visiontron's Retracta-Belt Wall Mount 700 Series Units are designed for a wide range of front end and back end applications. They can be weatherproofed for indoor or outdoor use in airports, theaters, banks, shopping malls, retail operations, and warehouses. They restrict access for maintenance and repairs, and for closed checkout lines or warehouse aisles. Retracta-Belt wall mount units offer quick setup and free up floor space.
These 10' wall mount retractable belt barriers come with a variety of options, weatherproofing, permanent or removable mounting options, and your choice of belt end style. Mounting brackets are available in six different styles for different applications including fixed/removable, magnetic, velcro strap, hose clamp, suction cup or recessed/concealed units. The standard belt end connects to a Wall Mount Receiving End or Retracta-Belt stanchions (sold separately), and upgraded belt end options include S-Hook to wrap around objects, magnetic, or suction cup.
Wall Mount Retracta-Belt Features
- Universal belt end: attaches to Receiving Ends (RE), Magnetic Receiving Ends (RE-M), Retracta-Belt Posts and other manufactures' stanchions. (All sold separately)
- Steel construction: heavy chrome plated or powder coated finishes for durability.
- High impact polycarbonate material: greatly increases durability for a long life.
- Redesigned E-Z Back braking system: creates the safest post on the market. Patent pending rotary damper technology ensures a safe, controlled retraction of the belt at ANY length.
- 10 year warranty.
- Fixed mounting plate.
Wall Mount Retracta-Belt Options
- Side exit: belt can extend left or right for a concealed look.
- Custom units: have it your way with logo or message imprinting on the belt or caps. Custom colors and mounting plates also available.
- NEW Removable wall mount plate: mounting plate is permanently attached to a surface. WM700 body slides on and off.
- Magnet mounting plate: allows a quick, nonpermanent attachment to warehouse shelving by means of a strong magnet and clip that hooks into holes or slots in most shelving units. (3/8" min. slot or hole required)
- Velcro mounting plate: velcro straps for quick and temporary installation on any column or post ranging from 1-1/2" to 5" diameter. (Longer straps available.)
- Hose clamp mounting plate: metal straps for a secure and semi-permanent connection to uprights. Standard length is adjustable from 2" to 5" diameter. Hose clamp mounts are also available in 7" - 12" diameters.
- Suction cup mounting plate: allows temporary use on glass, ceramic or metal surfaces.
- Recessed wall mount: satin stainless steel plate hides unit in wall.
- Recessed wall mount with door: completely conceals unit behind satin stainless steel when not in use.
Belt End Options
- "S-hook" belt end: attaches to warehouse shelving or wraps around poles and connects to itself.
- Magnetic belt end: attaches to magnetic surfaces without a receiving end.
- Suction cup belt end: attaches to glass, ceramic or metal surfaces temporarily.
- 15', 20', 25', 30' Retracta-Belt Wall Mount: see Model 412.
- 65' Retracta-Belt Wall Mount: see Model WM6500.